Audiocast Technical Difficulties? (1 Viewer)

BurkartFan

Nitro Member
So, does anyone know what these technical difficulties are, or if we're ever going to hear any of the audiocast today?

That would do it...I got confused by the addition of some results on dragracecentral...those must be recaps of yesterday's action tho. :eek: Lack of sleep isn't a good thing for thinking, is it? ;)

They pulled the plug on alcohol and comp qualifying, so those were now finals from yesterday - we didn't know they were going to be "final" until today.

They pulled the plug on alcohol and comp qualifying, so those were now finals from yesterday - we didn't know they were going to be "final" until today.

Thanks, Larry. I'd probably have figured that out eventually...by opening my eyes and reading what was there. :eek: Guess I'm the one having the technical difficulties! LOL :p

Heck Lisa, I've been having a Blonde moment since about ten this morning... been up since 2:15am so I'm running on 3 hours sleep... Just hoping I can stay awake another four hours or so:eek:

Heck Lisa, I've been having a Blonde moment since about ten this morning... been up since 2:15am so I'm running on 3 hours sleep... Just hoping I can stay awake another four hours or so:eek:

I was doing 3 hours a night all week, so I feel your pain! I must have become an honorary blonde... Hopefully we'll manage to stay awake long enough to see/hear something. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back