Joliet Qualifying Show (1 Viewer)

davey

Nitro Member
They seriously need to re-format these qualifying shows. Watching Saturday qualifying is like watching paint dry. They need to show at least the Friday night sessions. If they're looking for drama they certainly aren't getting it. Especially when the top class in the sport can only get 15 or 16 entries per race. The new 12 "locked in" concept sucks also. As does the Countdown. You can try to dress up a pig but it's still a pig. Thank God I'll be at the race tomorrow. Saves me from having to watch it on TV. Ah, I feel much better now.

They seriously need to re-format these qualifying shows. Watching Saturday qualifying is like watching paint dry. They need to show at least the Friday night sessions. If they're looking for drama they certainly aren't getting it. Especially when the top class in the sport can only get 15 or 16 entries per race. The new 12 "locked in" concept sucks also. As does the Countdown. You can try to dress up a pig but it's still a pig. Thank God I'll be at the race tomorrow. Saves me from having to watch it on TV. Ah, I feel much better now.

Dave, just clicked it on fer a second, saw princess run mark, clicked it back off... your right, friday night nitro... that's the show... they want to save nitro, pull the plug on saturday... then after indy, just the top ten cars get to play...

know thy roots, i'll go see an 8 car show, they could do the whole thing on a saturday... yeah, home track is one of the payoff tracks.... i meant playoff... three qualifiers 11/1/3... elms 6/7:30, finals at 9... i'd be home by 10:30...

d'kid

Unless I missed it, which, I could have, they didn't even show the side by side equal r/t, et, mph run between Jeg and G.A.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back