Join Sema (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
I was listening to Uncle Ted today and he was praising the work that the NRA has done in pushing back the never ending temptation to come after guns. Now, I'm not a gun guy but I see what he's talking about. And there is no doubt the Government wants to come after the cars they do not approve of. Older cars, classics, light trucks and or any thing they classify as a clunker.

Over the years SEMA has been the NRA watchdog of the car hobby and racing industry. We all need to be more vigilant that ever and if we really want to head off the push that's coming I think it's important that we all lend support to SEMA by joining in order to keep this encroachment by needless environmental regulation in check. And, we also need to vote for politicians that support freedom to do drive what we want when we want and are not anti-automobile or profess to be global warming zealots.

Last edited:
You can join the SEMA Action Network for free!

The SEMA Action Network is a nationwide partnership of car clubs, and individual enthusiasts (like you) who work together to impact legislation that affects car and truck hobbyists of all kinds. By joining the SAN you will receive up-to-date alerts on hobby-related legislation in your state and across the country. Best of all – it’s free and there's even a John and Ashley Force commercial.

Go here to see the short Force video

SEMA SAN - SEMA ACTION NETWORK

Go here to the home page

SEMA SAN - SEMA ACTION NETWORK

Direct Link to Sign up
SEMA Action Network - Auto enthusiasts protecting our hobby :: Individual Signup Form

Last edited:
As goes California the rest of us will get there eventually !

EPA is going to let California set it's own CO2 standards as long as they are tougher than the National Standards !

Texas and several other states are fighting the EPA over New job killing standards !
It's a shame because being older than dirt I have witnessed the cleaning of Americas Waterways and Air firsthand in the last thirty years !

I have stayed out of it over here but politics does directly affect the sport we love maybe worse than anything else because we are at the mercy of so many Government Entities !

That is why it stuns me to no end when I see race fans vote for Politician's that want to Force Motorsports out via emission laws! To think these people consider themselves Patriotic is amazing!:confused:

It's up to every indivual to do their part ! Last time California tried to get rid of old cars they found out a couple of things !
The amount of money spent on the hobby !
How owners felt about old cars !
How well maintained those old collectible cars stay !
How little they are accually driven !
The car hobby is a win win for everyone !

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back