John vs Hulk Hagan (1 Viewer)

Thanks for my new screen saver Mike!
it's a pretty clean gif for sure. i recently changed mine. somewhere stumbled on tasca launching at bradenton and 341 showing on board.

Attachments

• Tasca_Bradenton_02092024.jpg
    Tasca_Bradenton_02092024.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 48
Not a big fan of Force, but I respect his rags to riches life and what he's done for drag racing. As for Hagan, I can take him or leave him. So as we say here in the South, "it don't make no never mind to me" as long it's a safe race.
On a side note, is it just me or does Hagan resemble Dan Blocker who played Hoss Cartwright on Bonanza?
View attachment 14316View attachment 14317
Actress near me Side note 2: isn't Hagan one of those "all they need is a boarding pass and a helmet" drivers Muldowney refers to in my Shirleys not happy post?
Would a crash in a funny car even hurt Matt Hagan? I think he would just bounce, and it would just piss him off that much more. 😂 (No, Matt, Please don’t crash)

Edit… I know a serious crash would be very bad, but I seriously wonder if he would be so much more resilient because of his body mass. He looks like the Michelin Man.

Last edited:
Not a big fan of Force, but I respect his rags to riches life and what he's done for drag racing. As for Hagan, I can take him or leave him. So as we say here in the South, "it don't make no never mind to me" as long it's a safe race.
On a side note, is it just me or does Hagan resemble Dan Blocker who played Hoss Cartwright on Bonanza?
View attachment 14316View attachment 14317
Side note 2: isn't Hagan one of those "all they need is a boarding pass and a helmet" drivers Muldowney refers to in my Shirleys not happy post?
I would advise you not to call Matt, "Hoss" at the track! LMAO

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back