John Force (1 Viewer)

low...........mustang...........horse.............reminds me of joke.

horse walks into bar; bartender says, 'why the long face?' :D

low...........mustang...........horse.............reminds me of joke.

horse walks into bar; bartender says, 'why the long face?' :D

A neutron walks into a bar and drinks a few beers. When he goes to settle his tab, the bartenders says "for you, no charge"

I'm sure there's a conspiracy here somewhere....I mean, it's Force after all. And on conspiracy/paranoia look at things, how about if the antiForces let me in on what the game plan is for this weekend BEFORE the fact. Step up to the plate and tell us all who is going to dive for who BEFORE the fact. What's the plans, boys?

I'm sure there's a conspiracy here somewhere....I mean, it's Force after all. And on conspiracy/paranoia look at things, how about if the antiForces let me in on what the game plan is for this weekend BEFORE the fact. Step up to the plate and tell us all who is going to dive for who BEFORE the fact. What's the plans, boys?

heard there was a big poker game earlier this week.
- john was out of chips and wanted to raise
- jim head was calling, asked john what he's got to throw into the pot
- john said 'i'll break my throttle linkage if i run ya' on sunday!'
- jim agreed - his full house beat john's two pair
- voice in corner said 'not so FAST boyz'......beckman with four Jacks

........and the winner on sunday :D

heard there was a big poker game earlier this week.
- john was out of chips and wanted to raise
- jim head was calling, asked john what he's got to throw into the pot
- john said 'i'll break my throttle linkage if i run ya' on sunday!'
- jim agreed - his full house beat john's two pair
- voice in corner said 'not so FAST boyz'......beckman with four Jacks

........and the winner on sunday :D

That is too funny!!!!!:D:D

picture.php

Hmm shows on IE8 for me.
Clear your cache, then I bet it won't. I've tried it with 3 different browsers, shows a blank page in all 3, with and without anti-virus turned on. Even going directly to the link didn't make any difference. Do you have to be logged in to see it?

Last edited:
Clear your cache, then I bet it won't. I've tried it with 3 different browsers, shows a blank page in all 3, with and without anti-virus turned on. Even going directly to the link didn't make any difference. Do you have to be logged in to see it?

Cleared the cache in IE8, and Firefox on my computer, I can still see it in both.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back