Job opportunity for PJ!!!! (1 Viewer)

At the interview stage, just act like a juror who really wants someone to fry and explain how unbiased you are concerning the Countdown, that you just want whatever provides the best overall net result for NHRA, the racers, fans, and sponsors in the long run. ;) :D

At the interview stage, just act like a juror who really wants someone to fry and explain how unbiased you are concerning the Countdown, that you just want whatever provides the best overall net result for NHRA, the racers, fans, and sponsors in the long run. ;) :D

In other words... LIE LIKE A RUG

d'kid

How funny would it be if they did accidentally hire him, then someone remembers seeing the name in relation to some kind of petition somewhere? :)

Ya know its kinda funny before the countdown I was considered an nhra arse kisser around here. One petition and one or two..ok dozen...ok ok hundred rants later and now I'm anti countdown/nhra man lol ok so I do wear the anti countdown banner with pride. Just wish I had decided to make shirts when every first asked I could field my own team then lol.

I doubt they would recognize my name from anything. Despite my rants I really do want the series to be a strong, healthy and vibrant brand for all parties involved. I suppose thats why I get so amped up about it, crap I shouldn't say that.... I suppose thats why I go Full throttle on it (see I can play corporate;)) I just care so damn much and the way things keep heading just breaks my heart.

This spot probably wouldn't be for me as I don't have the tech skills it mentions but I would love the opportunity to help the sport. Of course I think I could best help by driving, but even behind the scenes in operations or wherever would work.

Wow this turned into a politcal ad all of a sudden didn't it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back