Jim Yates (1 Viewer)

ROCKY

Nitro Member
On one of Jim's runs before he staged I thought I saw him stretch a cord from the dash to the gear shift area. What was it??

We r regrouping Bobby...I hope at Brainerd!!!

What's up Pat?? Don't you miss us yet?LOL;)

Hey Al, have to admit I do miss all the guys, well maybe not Bobby Hill. Sorry to see that you guys had to take a few races off, especially considering how well you did last year, but you have to do what you have to do. Good luck with the rest of the year.

Pat

Hey Al, have to admit I do miss all the guys, well maybe not Bobby Hill. Sorry to see that you guys had to take a few races off, especially considering how well you did last year, but you have to do what you have to do. Good luck with the rest of the year.

Pat

I didn't know that WJ's brother was finished with Kev's projects!

While we are on the subject of Jim Yates: Whatever happened to the crew guy who came over from Del's car. This would have been maybe 2-3 seasons ago. Anyone?

Pat

You know how things can get all screwed up Pat...it doesn't take much to get behind the 8 ball in this class...ya we had a great year last year, but this is PROSTOCK...anything can happen!!! I hope you r doing well...see ya soon...and you too Bobbie Hill!!!:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back