Jim Head, MIA (1 Viewer)

iceman

Nitro Member
why isn't Jim Head running the western swing/ we keep hearing that they are waiting for Jonnie's visa, but he has been tuning Brian Hough to two straight TA/FC wins. Are he and Jonnie done?

why isn't Jim Head running the western swing/ we keep hearing that they are waiting for Jonnie's visa, but he has been tuning Brian Hough to two straight TA/FC wins. Are he and Jonnie done?
Jonnie was back in the seat at Norwalk. Epping, Denver, Sonoma, and Seattle are a long way from Columbus Ohio. They are back on the list for Brainerd.

Jim rarely runs the western swing, I think the last time he did was when Chad was driving the car
A quick check of Drag Race Central shows the Head family car on the full western swing each of the last 4 seasons. Chad driving 2015, 2016. Lindberg driving 2017, 2018.

I'd say that's a little more often than rarely. Until now, anyway ;)

No need to speculate when facts can be easily obtained

A quick check of Drag Race Central shows the Head family car on the full western swing each of the last 4 seasons. Chad driving 2015, 2016. Lindberg driving 2017, 2018.

When I drove for him at Chicago and then worked for him at Norwalk, they had no plans to go back out until Brainerd.

Jonnie could make a living as a blown alky tuner. T/AD. TA/FC, Pro Mod.... He was the first in the 5.30's in TA/FC.

Ok, so my memory sucks, I know Chad ran Sonoma the last time i went in 2015 but I didnt remember them running since Lindberg took over

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back