Jesse and Alexis Married? (1 Viewer)

I wonder how long it will be before Jesse starts fooling around again. He has done that every time before. Why would this be any different. I think the chance of him changing is about slim and none and slim left town.

I wonder how long it will be before Jesse starts fooling around again. He has done that every time before. Why would this be any different. I think the chance of him changing is about slim and none and slim left town.

Couldn't agree more Terry!

They are both Adrenaline junkies, she even admitted to it. I see more in common this time for Jesse than he has before. I hope the new couple have a lasting Marriage.

if you're sensitive, do not read the following....this is a warning

For everyone caring about this stuff, I have a beautiful table set-up with delicious little finger sandwiches and fresh squeezed lemonade. I made whimsical paper hats as well, but you won't make me sad if you choose not to wear them since it won't match most of your outfits anyway.

Seems I can't remove drama or reality TV from my favorite auto sport, so let's have a party and really enjoy ourselves!

Anyone heard anything more about that scrumptious Massey boy? Anyone pregnant? Any babies being born? How about the new Force Mansion? I would love to see what Laurie has done with the place.

Do try the little marzipan Funny Car drivers! They are to die for!

if you're sensitive, do not read the following....this is a warning

For everyone caring about this stuff, I have a beautiful table set-up with delicious little finger sandwiches and fresh squeezed lemonade. I made whimsical paper hats as well, but you won't make me sad if you choose not to wear them since it won't match most of your outfits anyway.

Seems I can't remove drama or reality TV from my favorite auto sport, so let's have a party and really enjoy ourselves!

Anyone heard anything more about that scrumptious Massey boy? Anyone pregnant? Any babies being born? How about the new Force Mansion? I would love to see what Laurie has done with the place.

Do try the little marzipan Funny Car drivers! They are to die for!

What's a marzipan?

cool post Kevin:D NHRA just reflects our times and our country, i am actually lookin for a commune to join were we wear no shoes, wear banana leafs and smoke weed all day !! oh i 4got and we hav push cart drag racin
to 60 ft;)

cool post Kevin:D NHRA just reflects our times and our country, i am actually lookin for a commune to join were we wear no shoes, wear banana leafs and smoke weed all day !! oh i 4got and we hav push cart drag racin
to 60 ft;)

So you are moving to Portland or Seattle? the have a big show race in Seattle.

Kevin, that was hilarious! You have to admit though, Jesse and Alexis seem like a great match...now would you please pass a finger sandwich? :D

Bob, doesn't Estate wealth figure into ones marriage???

Not inheritance it is not part of the martial assets. Once she inherits it, it is hers and hers only unless she puts it in a joint account which probably won't happen!
He has his own money. I’m pretty sure she went into it with her eyes wide open. It’s not up to me to judge anybody but I will admit his past history would raise a flag for me personally.

What's a marzipan?

Marzipan is a sweet made with almond paste and honey or sugar. They can be shaped and dyed to look like almost anything and hold their form without getting hard like sugar by itself does. I've also seen bars of it dipped in chocolate. It's pretty rich though so full bites of it are a little more than most people would do.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back