Video highlights and interview with Alexis Dejoria from today's debut (1 Viewer)

Great clip John. And, I learned something. I thought the operation belonged to Alexis with the Kalitta camp managing it for her, when in fact she brought her Patron backing to Connie to field a 2nd FC. Cool stuff. I like her because she really, really loves the sport, and was determined to pay her dues as a driver. Her dad could have bought her a fuel deal years ago, but they did it right. And, it was very important to win in TAFC before stepping up, which she did. I hope she does well.

Cool to see Alexis so hyped up in the car after her first pass! She really loves the sport. So good to see.

Great clip John. And, I learned something. I thought the operation belonged to Alexis with the Kalitta camp managing it for her, when in fact she brought her Patron backing to Connie to field a 2nd FC. Cool stuff. I like her because she really, really loves the sport, and was determined to pay her dues as a driver. Her dad could have bought her a fuel deal years ago, but they did it right. And, it was very important to win in TAFC before stepping up, which she did. I hope she does well.

I agree! I enjoy seeing her genuine excitement, which I just don't see from many other drivers anymore!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back