Jeggie's new Challenger (1 Viewer)

Pop

Nitro Member
Take a look at NHRA.com and check out Jegiie's new Stock Challenger. Was a nice suprise.

Last edited:
Those are such great looking cars. It's too bad the base V-6 is 60HP shy of the camero. Same goes for the mustang. Hell the Mustang V-8 is damn near on par with the V-6 Camero.

Just do what I did and buy a '04-'06 Pontiac GTO. Great examples with low mileage can be found for under $15K. Lots of HP + Lots of Torque = Lots of fun!!

Yeah I second that.

Hang loose for a couple years and you'll find a V8 pony car at a price of your liking. There will be a ton of them out there, so you'll be able to take your time and find the one you want.

The summer of 2011, I'll be in the market for a 2007 ZO6 Vette. The 40-45k price tag will be much more manageable than the 72-80k for a new one.

T, I'm with you on that strategy. And at 40-45K, I dare someone to find a better bang for the buck. Problem for me is, the Z06's look so tough, even though the differences are subtle (big difference in HP though), that I only want a Z06 vs. a standard Vette, so I'm hanging back as well.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back