Jeggie Indy (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
For those of you who thought that Jeggie would be back in a Pro Stocker at Indy, I've got some news for you.

He is entered in Super Stock with the HEMI car and in COMP as well. Unless something has changed, you can only run in two classes and the way I was taught to add, that doesn't leave him room for the Pro Stocker

Alan

I guess I was a little confused. I understood there would be an announcement at indy. Nothing to do with driving at indy.
I was never strong at math, but I came to the same numbers as you did in that equation. Looks like some of the rumors were a little quick on getting him in a pro stock car.

Yes, but it still could be an announcement about Jeggie returning to PS in '07, right? That was my take on it.

In a Torco sponsored ride perhaps?????????? Just wanted to say Thanks Evan for supporting alot of the guys you do. If it werent for you, they wouldnt be out on tour that much.

I agree Justin, Torco has kept alot of cars on the track instead of parked in the garage. Thanks Evan!

I wasn't necessarily refering to anyone on here but I have talked to a few people that seemed pretty certain that he would return to the PS ranks at Indy.

Alan

P.S. If I'm betting, I'm betting with Evan

I think he will be in the Jegs/Slammers/Torco Chevrolet under Cagnazzi with Connolly. I thought Warren's comment about him was very respectful when he said that David is the best leaver in the sport... Yes, it is a fact, but if WJ doesn't want to say something, he won't say it.

:)
By the way - anyone know where Gene Wilson is and what he is doing - Last I saw/heard, he drove one of DSR Pro Stocker's........

Last edited:
Mike is that hundie or did you misspell bundle ! LOL
Alan might make you rich by showing you how to darn your old socks.
Jeggie is having fun which to me sounds good after the rat race of the last few years [ new shop, engine program , DSR.
PS more like a a war than a sport since about 1962 SS days.

If Jeggie does go back to Pro Stock, I want to drive his dragster along with taking a month-long crash course in Jeggie Bracket Racing 1001. What a year he's had in that car! A bracket/sportsman racer's dream to win that many mega bucks races.

No matter what class he runs I'm still a fan...and I'll be staying away from him in the lanes :D

If Jeggie does go back to Pro Stock, I want to drive his dragster along with taking a month-long crash course in Jeggie Bracket Racing 1001. What a year he's had in that car! A bracket/sportsman racer's dream to win that many mega bucks races.

No matter what class he runs I'm still a fan...and I'll be staying away from him in the lanes :D

He's had a awesome summer thats for sure. Two $20k wins, a $20k runner up the other day and I believe he won a $10k race as well if my memory serves me correct. So thats $70k right there. HeII, DSR's Pro Stock cars havent even made that much this year combined. Not that the red one really counts, but still.

No matter what class he runs I'm still a fan
You said it.
Jeggie was the one driver that made me like Pro Stock. Then, I pretty much started liking it on my own from there. There are others to like in the ranks of course, but he was and will always be my favorite driver in the PS ranks, and I will be a fan of his in whatever class he pursues.

He's driving a car owned by Richard Freeman (a G/SMA cobalt when Rod Dorsey owned it). Richard is driving a B/AA (a prostocker with an automatic transmission plus 100 pounds) and I think he has the pockets deep enough to run Pro Stock. Maybe Freeman and Jeggie will team up on a pair of pro stockers next year.

In any event, I hope this comp thing is a time deal-we already have enough good drivers in the class. Just kidding-this is good news for the class-it might cause some more fans will to discover just exactly what a cool class it is.

He's driving a car owned by Richard Freeman (a G/SMA cobalt when Rod Dorsey owned it). Richard is driving a B/AA (a prostocker with an automatic transmission plus 100 pounds) and I think he has the pockets deep enough to run Pro Stock. Maybe Freeman and Jeggie will team up on a pair of pro stockers next year.

In any event, I hope this comp thing is a time deal-we already have enough good drivers in the class. Just kidding-this is good news for the class-it might cause some more fans will to discover just exactly what a cool class it is.

Well said Dave

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back