Joe Castello (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
I was really impressed with Joe Castello's hard work, enthusiasm and outward love of drag racing, displayed so well on NHRA.TV. That dude was really hustling over the past four days. Super impressive was his walk though the Top Eliminator Club. I was here thinking "I really need to get a couple TEC tickets for the Early Spring Nationals at Pomona."
Add in his Attention in the Pits features, working on Matt Hartford's pro stocker and WFO Radio, you have a real jewel who adds tons of value to the NHRA.
I hope the cloistered world of NHRA management realizes they have something special with this guy.

great thread mark - agree on all - emailed joe a while back and told him same stuff. luv everything he does and his passion for the sport.
really like the 'attention in the pits' ...... 'in the lanes' .....and 'drive the stripe' features he does. he is very valuable to the nhra.

I don’t know, sure he’s enthusiastic and knowledgeable, but I find some of his comments pretty condescending, sometimes even rude.

I still can’t believe the camera guy didn’t tell him his black hair paint was running down his forehead when he did that tour through the Too Eliminator Club. 😂

I don’t know, sure he’s enthusiastic and knowledgeable, but I find some of his comments pretty condescending, sometimes even rude.

I still can’t believe the camera guy didn’t tell him his black hair paint was running down his forehead when he did that tour through the Too Eliminator Club. 😂
Top Eliminator Club……. fat fingers……

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back