The Westcott's Not at Indy?? (1 Viewer)

Frank

Nitro Member
I was looking at the Super Stock qualifying sheets to see how many SS/AH's were in attendance and I noticed that neither of the Westcott's were on them. I know there was some talk about them venturing into Pro Stock a little while back. Is that where their focus is? Did they sell their warfish hemi's or are they just parked? It doesn't seem right to have a hemi challenge at Indy without them in the lineup.

Yes they have purchased a Jim Cunningham Mustang, I believe, and are working toward a PS debut.

Every Ford Pro Stock fan has hung their hat on Westcott. Until they make a lap, this is just another pipe dream.
I was looking at the Super Stock qualifying sheets to see how many SS/AH's were in attendance and I noticed that neither of the Westcott's were on them. I know there was some talk about them venturing into Pro Stock a little while back. Is that where their focus is? Did they sell their warfish hemi's or are they just parked? It doesn't seem right to have a hemi challenge at Indy without them in the lineup.

Yes they have purchased a Jim Cunningham Mustang, I believe, and are working toward a PS debut.

The Wescotts are successful racers, they must feel they are up to the challenge. Plus, I don't think they ever plan on running more than a part time schedule. So with the lighter fields in PS these days, it would be nice to see a Ford mix it up from time to time.

I have read he has one motor with competitive potential. Building a second motor has been tough no parts so it is a slow process.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back