Jeff Arend (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
NHRA.com says Jeff will reunite with Paul Smith to race at Reading, on the 10th anniversary of Jeff's big win in '96. I think that's pretty cool. Good luck this weekend Jeff!

NHRA.com says Jeff will reunite with Paul Smith to race at Reading, on the 10th anniversary of Jeff's big win in '96. I think that's pretty cool. Good luck this weekend Jeff!

That IS cool. I wish Jeff could race the whole season. He just seems like a great guy who loves to race!!

If one of these big teams would pick up Jeff, they would have an instant winner on their hands. Best overall reaction time average...great guy. I wish talent was all that counted nowadays, but it seems sponsor money is more important in all forms of racing. Best of luck at Reading Jeff, and I'll eat some Pop Tarts thinkin about ya!

Richard,
Paul told me that the cash flow from Arend's sponsor had dried up. Paul wanted to run at Indy and I would guess that Johnny Gray came along with a full wallet,

Roo Man

Did I miss something or didn't Jeff have a deal to drive the Worsham #3 car (Madman Murray) car this year? Anyway, good luck and hope he does well enough to attract a deeper-pocketed sponsor.

As for the Indy deal, RooMan hit the nail right on the head! I am looking forward to going to Reading...After our DNQ in E town Paul Smith found a bunch of things wrong with the car and now the car is running better and we have a great chance to rip off a 70 something on Friday night:D

The Madman Murray deal was just a one race deal. It was fun to get to drive for Del and everyone involved had a good time.

Thanks for the 'Mater" support!!

Jeff

As for the Indy deal, RooMan hit the nail right on the head! I am looking forward to going to Reading...After our DNQ in E town Paul Smith found a bunch of things wrong with the car and now the car is running better and we have a great chance to rip off a 70 something on Friday night:D

The Madman Murray deal was just a one race deal. It was fun to get to drive for Del and everyone involved had a good time.

Thanks for the 'Mater" support!!

Jeff

Best of luck man! We will be cheering for ya!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back