Jason McCulloch joins John Force Team (1 Viewer)

Technically he may have already been under a JFR contract but I'm guessing the hire of McCulloch for Britney's car was an Alan Johnson call.

Brad, you are correct, my point was that Jake being at JFR was not something new, he just moved two doors down in the shop.
Alan

John always does the team shake ups when he's not in a good position for a run at the championship.
Also, I'll bet that John had to sit down with Alan to discuss this being that in order for Alan to succeed at his own goals he always has the perfect people on his team.

John always does the team shake ups when he's not in a good position for a run at the championship.
Also, I'll bet that John had to sit down with Alan to discuss this being that in order for Alan to succeed at his own goals he always has the perfect people on his team.
John made it clear he stays away from Alan and rarely talks to him, Robert handles the communication with Alan.

as being a 16X champion, one would think he has no fear Except.....Alan.. The guy is a genius and John won't step on his toes anytime soon.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back