Jasmine (1 Viewer)

StarLink
High Speed Internet
Available AnyWhere On Earth
Now $349

Leebone

Nitro Member
She is driving a really fast car that has broken speed records at half track. I don't know why her dad isn't driving and none of my business. I just want her to be safe.

It's clear that they aren't throwing the same tunes into the car. They're gradually bringing her along. And I like what I've seen so far. She got into the 330's this weekend. First, second, or third time I believe.

She is driving a really fast car that has broken speed records at half track. I don't know why her dad isn't driving and none of my business. I just want her to be safe.
Mike is dealing with a health situation, not sure how you've missed that.

she's doing a great job.......tony stewart can't catch a break. what a close E1 race yesterday.
........ and another lady in the scrapper's seat lately was julie nataas, making license runs on monday after virginia.

Read the entire thread, guys. Mike's medical issue has already been stated. (See above posts)
The post said "A quintuple bypass". This means "HEART" BYPASS's - NOT how many BYPASS stages are in the injector BYPASS (Slide Valve) ;). Maybe they misunderstood.

Then I missed it. Do you mind clueing me in, now that it's public.
Lohnes said something about bypass surgery. I heard 5 week bypass, but since that's not a thing and 5 artery grafts are, that's what everyone is going with I guess. Idk if or when he had it though.

Lohnes said something about bypass surgery. I heard 5 week bypass, but since that's not a thing and 5 artery grafts are, that's what everyone is going with I guess. Idk if or when he had it though.
if he's in Sonoma I'm sure they will interview him

He should invite his cardiologist to the track lol. Or maybe not. Cardiologist may for sure ban him from racing t/f lol. Could you imagine Mike Salinas index racing lol?? Pro Stock Motorcycle maybe (he does ride too)? Lol.

He should invite his cardiologist to the track lol. Or maybe not. Cardiologist may for sure ban him from racing t/f lol. Could you imagine Mike Salinas index racing lol?? Pro Stock Motorcycle maybe (he does ride too)? Lol.
You never know. Paul Lee survived a widowmaker, after considerable rehab his doctor cleared him to race again. To be sure, Paul brought him to the track to see what kind of cars he was talking about. While the doctor was shocked at first, he did clear Paul to drive again.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back