James Day's sponsor for Pomona (1 Viewer)

nunya

Nitro Member
709 FC James Day Mission Viejo CA '07 Cheverolet Chry 500 SAL RAMOS EXPRESS .
Anybody see this on the NHRA entry List.:eek:

I wouldn't worry too much about James not knowing. Was covered in detail in Vegas was on the car then.

Remember cash is king!:D Pay the man the vinyl goes on, no pay the man the vinyl come off. ;)

It was CASH! And I'm the one who put the stickers on after James told me he had the CASH. Believe me I don't trust that guy any more than the rest of you but CASH for a racer like James is good regardless of who it comes from. Did I mention that it was CASH?

It's all good, James is cool with Sal and it's nice to see someone stepping up and helping out. I had the opportunity to meet Sal in Vegas, interesting dude. . Cash is king indeed. So, props to Sal for sponsoring a Funny Car and James Day!

If the check cleared or if the serial numbers are clean, then I wish them all he best in Pomona and will be rooting for them to get in the show.

It was CASH! And I'm the one who put the stickers on after James told me he had the CASH. Believe me I don't trust that guy any more than the rest of you but CASH for a racer like James is good regardless of who it comes from. Did I mention that it was CASH?
I am happy James got some help..... but I would want a co-signer for this guy..... even with cash!

In these times you are thankful for those who are willing to make dreams a reality. James is great guy and has worked very hard to get to where he is. Even though drag racers are a small tight community we still have sketchy individuals out there. Regardless of Sal's situation or past being he just earned a couple notches of respect for helping a friend and fellow drag racer make it to the show.

Best of Luck to you James! Wish I could be there to support you!

What a concept. Get paid first and then provide the services. Where did you guys come up with such a novel concept? And paid in cash to boot, WOW. That is some real out side the box thinking.

Just a thought.........how much money is enough to have to spend a race weekend with him in your pits all weekend promoting your team???? ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back