One11 Ink Wraps Johnny Ahten Up for Winternationals (1 Viewer)

One11 Ink Wraps Johnny Ahten Up for Winternationals

Johnny Ahten – Pomona NHRA Auto Club NHRA Winternationals Preview

Pomona, CA
– Johnny Ahten’s Stump Puller A/Fuel dragster has a new look this weekend for the 55th annual Circle K NHRA Winternationals at the Auto Club Raceway at Pomona. New sponsor One11 Ink wrapped Ahten’s car in a special wrap for the first race of the year. One11 Ink is a large format digital print company based in Valencia, CA. Their specialties include: vehicle wrap graphics, boat wraps, banners, point of purchase displays, trade show printing and much more.

“I told them to have at it and do what they do best, and it turned out amazing,” said Ahten. “I am not a loud guy, but this thing screams at you. My job now is to make sure the car screams down the track as well. The team from One11 Ink brought a bunch of guys to my shop and wrapped the car in a day. The place was crazy-busy with people everywhere. We are also preparing a new dragster for later in the year so space was tight.”

“When the car was finished I had to step back and just take a breath. We are excited to have One11 Ink aboard as our Pomona race sponsor, and will continue the relationship all year. Our plan is to debut a new wrap at several races this year,” added Ahten.

The offseason not only brought a new car into the Ahten Racing stable, they added Champion's Steak & Seafood as an associate sponsor. Located at the Royal Hawaiian Center in Honolulu, HI, they offer a mixture of the Eastern cuisines, including the Japanese seafoods (including sashimi) & the Western steaks.

Racing at his home track, Johnny Ahten has the right look, the right parts, and the right attitude to blast down the quarter mile with authority. It’s time to go racing, and 2015 looks to be right on track to put on a show and go. To stay informed visit: www.facebook.com/JohnnyAhtenRacing

One11 Ink has been wrapping vehicles since 2000 so you can trust the experience and quality. We wouldn’t wrap Ferraris, Bentleys and race cars for high end companies if we weren’t professional and used quality materials to wrap. There isn’t anything we can’t wrap. Cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, boats, trailers, motorhomes, rails, razors, raptors, race cars, motorcycles, helicopters, helmets, and much much more. If it can be wrapped we can do it. We also offer banners and signage and stickers. Give us a call and see what we can do for you. Visit us at http://one11ink.com

Release courtesy of John Rogers

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back