Its Official (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
www.competitionplus.com

Its official according to comp plus. Rodger Brogdon will make the move to Pro Stock next year with Nickens/Enders power. He's either really brave and ballsy or stupid. Time will tell. I just couldnt align myself with a team who cant qualify.

Seems like a nice guy?. Don't know him personally but have seen him and his rigs at all the divisional races I've been to this year. The man ain't hurting for money !

I just personally think he's gonna be pissing good money down the drain teaming up with Enders/Nickens and trying to run prostock. Might be wrong but so far this combo ain't done squat.
But hey he'll get a better parking spot with a prostock team instead of a comp team at the nationals !!!

Seems like a nice guy?. Don't know him personally but have seen him and his rigs at all the divisional races I've been to this year. The man ain't hurting for money !

I just personally think he's gonna be pissing good money down the drain teaming up with Enders/Nickens and trying to run prostock. Might be wrong but so far this combo ain't done squat.
But hey he'll get a better parking spot with a prostock team instead of a comp team at the nationals !!!

and us stock/SS guys wish we had a comp car so we would get good parking at a Divisional:rolleyes:

What about the "Umbrella?"

Here's a question?
If the Enders' car is still under the DSR "Umbrella" as quoted by Don, will Brogdon be also? That would be really interesting to see work!

I agree now that joining forces with Enders racing doesn't seem like a good idea, but you never know about next year. They might find something over the winter and have a top-performing ride next year.

AND... He has YET to find a sponsor. So it could just be wishful thinking on his part.

When Enders said they had a lease customer already I said on here a few weeks ago it was Roger and I also said Roger has the money to run in Pro Stock and run up front on his own if he chooses too. Make no mistake, it's not a wish, he will be there, as far as how well he runs that's another story. I wonder why they didn't attend Reading? Maybe you had to be entered prior to the rain date and the field was closed?

I hear that this week is the first week they'll run on fresh current Nickens power. We'll see if that makes a difference.

I wonder why they didn't attend Reading? Maybe you had to be entered prior to the rain date and the field was closed?

That's what I read somewhere - if you weren't entered prior to the rainout, you couldn't come back for the new dates. I think someone mentioned Scott Weis raced in Maryland with IHRA for that reason too...

I dont think that Enders is under Shoe's "umbrella" anymore. I think they own the team outright but they might have some kind of marketing relationship or something. I dont know. I am with everyone else. Every time Don speaks I get more confused. But Rodger teaming with them right now makes about as much sense as going into a trailer park and screaming "Walmart Sucks!"

Justin, it's hard to disagree with your point assuming that you woke up and decided to sink a million dollars into winning at pro stock . . . RB and GE both have marketing backgrounds and will likely ultimately be successful in getting and keeping a reasonable sponsor on board, Nickens is still a comp legend, has great local facilities (within what 15 miles of RB), and 2 cars are better than one in terms of figuring it out . . . its a huge gamble in the hardest pro class out there but I see how you could come to that conclusion if geography is somewhat important to you. If you are tied to your "real" business the majority of the time, geography is a big deal. Let's hope they can make some magic with all of these parts and pieces.

Justin, it's hard to disagree with your point assuming that you woke up and decided to sink a million dollars into winning at pro stock . . . RB and GE both have marketing backgrounds and will likely ultimately be successful in getting and keeping a reasonable sponsor on board, Nickens is still a comp legend, has great local facilities (within what 15 miles of RB), and 2 cars are better than one in terms of figuring it out . . . its a huge gamble in the hardest pro class out there but I see how you could come to that conclusion if geography is somewhat important to you. If you are tied to your "real" business the majority of the time, geography is a big deal. Let's hope they can make some magic with all of these parts and pieces.

I agree Jeff that it makes since financially and geographically no doubt. Its just the competitive part of me that wouldnt want to do it. I wish them luck.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back