is this a site for kids or what? (1 Viewer)

handsome

Nitro Member
i started a thread last night that was titled "damn he did it" , which was about tony shoe doing the unbelievable. he did everything he had to which was an awesome display. thats why i DID NOT title it "tony shoe wins". suddenly today the title has changed. has this site become so whimp-i-fied that it has come to this! give me a break!:mad:

I think they just merged the two threads about the same subject into one. The Title line was more appropriate for the threads content.

I try to watch my language on here, though a little slips through every now and then. I try to remember that there probably are kids here. They're just words to me, but I apologize to anyone who's ever been made to feel uncomfortable because of it.

Bruce....
Glad you cleaned it up before you named the thread.... because I said "Mother.... he ......' did it" :eek: and yeah, I talk that way sometimes, try not to around lil kids I can see(don't know anyone under 18 with a CC so they can join this site, I had to prove I was me, didn't everyone). Nor would I purposely type out the whole thing.... could be why I use 'bloody' so much, grandkids and stuff.
So, if left, this could have been a whole different thread:D

just my 2 bits

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back