Is Dixon Back? (1 Viewer)

nitrosaint

Nitro Member
Can someone help me out and give me a little heads up on Larry Dixon who hes drivng for n why? It looks like Hillery Wills car is it? Eaither way its Great to have him back hopfully next year its a full time ride! Dixon Rocks!

Or, you could read all the previous threads on here that discuss this in detail. Start perhaps by doing a search on the word "Dixon", reading the threads over the last few weeks. Then come back and report on what you've learned...

He is doing an awesome job driving. It doesn't even look like he took a year off.

Or Christopher, the moderator, could point out the search function to
a relative new member instead of posting an arrogant and condesending
answer. Ehh, on second thought, no, that's not possible...

Or, perhaps the OP could use common sense, and not, within minutes of joining, post three threads: one using crass language to describe a track, another accusing a long time member (DSR) of throwing a race, and a third asking a question that has been asked/answered/discussed to death within an inch of it's life. Maybe they might want to operate like most people would when they join a new community: spend some time looking around, watching how things go, reading the recent discussions, before they jump into the deep end. Err, on second thought, that's asking too much...

New member? According to his information, he's been on this board for almost 2 and a half years.

Maybe they might want to operate like most people would when they join a new community: spend some time looking around, watching how things go, reading the recent discussions, before they jump into the deep end. Err, on second thought, that's asking too much...
I'm a member of many different forums, discussing many different subjects. This approach and train of thought went away about three years ago.

you are right! no modertor here would blatently state that a fuel driver will never win a race because he blows oil all over the track each pass, because that is diametrically opposed to his fidiciary duty to keep this site totally unbiased.

except for that one time, at band camp, when thats exactly what you did.
find a dictionary.

Chris doesn't need me to defend him ... but a moderator's job is not to keep the site unbiased or not have an opinion and not interject his own opinion to any thread.

A moderator's job is to make sure the thread stays somewhat on topic, to move/delete threads that don't belong on a particular board, and make sure there are not members harrassing/attacking each other in a manner that decreases the enjoyment of the board for the users at large. That's it.

If I was the moderator of this thread, I would have just deleted the thread and sent a PM telling the OP that there are 2 other threads on page 1 that he could read and get his answer or interject his thoughts into.

Last edited:
I was just asking sorry you had to read it next time its too much or too emotional of a topic please pretty please feel free to hit skip. I am going around saying sorry to all i've upset ill learn more next time befor i jump in with a question or option. O wait i though that was this FOURM was about? Humm well still sorry hope it does not affect your reaction time. Do you drive in the super comp class? Wait i wont go their for ive loved every class in dragracing for the last 30 years. Im sorry mister please forgive and FORGET! Gettem Larry atleast for the next race!;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back