INDY: Sunday - More Rain. (1 Viewer)

Looking at the radar, the rain cleared out about 6pm local time, not sure how long it may take to have dried the track.. 8pm? I wish they could have waited to try have one last pro qualifier. Radar looking pretty clear at the moment. Tomorrow is 30% all day and listed as "isolated showers." I think they'll get this thing in!

There was still a lot of off and on sprinkles even though the radar showed that the storms had moved out....actually, it is sprinkling right now.

Hopefully it'll be over tonight and we can get this thing in tomorrow!! At least I hope so before I have to fly back to ATL!!

Looking at the radar, the rain cleared out about 6pm local time, not sure how long it may take to have dried the track.. 8pm? I wish they could have waited to try have one last pro qualifier. Radar looking pretty clear at the moment. Tomorrow is 30% all day and listed as "isolated showers." I think they'll get this thing in!

It really didn't stop at 6pm, Cleared to an almost sprinkle but they wouldn't have been able to start drying. Plus based on last nights dew issues, they wouldn't have been able to get it dry before they hit that issue again

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back