Indy Roll call! (2 Viewers)

I should get there Friday night right around the time the Pros make their first qualifying run. Staying thru end of eliminations. I hear there's going to be a Cacklefest with 16 vintage fuel cars. That's definitely icing on an already wonderful piece of cake.:)

I'll be there Friday.

Flying to Providence, RI to see a musician friend of mine from the Netherlands play on Saturday

Flying back first thing Sunday in time for the 4th session on Sunday morning.

Then of course, Monday is the finals. :D

Hope to finally meet many of you.

Has anyone mentioned a Mater meeting?

SIDE NOTE: If anyone is in town the weekend prior to the Nationals, the Blue Angels are performing out on the East Side of town both Saturday and Sunday. Info is here: Indy Air Show

Last edited:
I'll be there Friday, Sunday and Monday. Nobody knows me but I will be there and I do want to put some faces to names...Just post when you all will be meeting...Later taters

Have any of you had any problems finding hotel rooms close to the track? I usually stay at the Marriott Courtyard at the airport and the place is booked solid. It appears I will be staying at the Courtyard Indianapolis Castleton which is about 20 miles northeast of the track (I am stuck with Marriott because I am redeeming some reward points).

Have any of you had any problems finding hotel rooms close to the track? I usually stay at the Marriott Courtyard at the airport and the place is booked solid. It appears I will be staying at the Courtyard Indianapolis Castleton which is about 20 miles northeast of the track (I am stuck with Marriott because I am redeeming some reward points).

Paul,

Have you tried the two Marriott Courtyard's downtown or even the Marriott Hotel downtown?

The traffic in and around Castleton sucks.

Be there Wed thru Mon with my daughter in the Top Eliminator Club. She is going to college next year and this is a present to her for making the cut.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back