INDY: More Rain. (1 Viewer)

DG

Nitro Member
Right after a great Top Fuel and Funny car session, rain has returned to the U.S. Nationals.

Dave Connolly had just finished a single pass in his Pro Stock Colbalt, bumping Coughlin from the field, when the starter told the next pair, Schmidt and Hogan, to shut them off and push back.

It was a quick hard shower and has tapered off and stopped for now.

NHRA hasn’t started the track drying yet, but it should be soon. It will likely take an hour or two to get the track back into racing condition.

So I decided to stay home (Detroit) and not take a chance driving to Indy. Are they running at all?

TF and FC were run, but after eight PS'ers the balance of today's schedule was canceled.

Thanks. I cant get on NHRA.com at all so appreciate the update. Site must be overlaoded.

Two suggestions for you Ken ... clear your browsers cache/history. I am not at IT person but it will be in your tools/settings areas. I have fought not being able to get to NHRA.com from time to time .... and sometimes my IT guys have even been challenged by that. For me the problem comes from logging in so I can listen to the audiocast and I get too many "browser redirects" and the page will not display. I don't know if this is a weekness with NHRA's site, or my computer ... but this is the only site I've ever had the happen on. It also happens occasionally on my iPhone, but clearing the browser history in both allows me to get to the site.

Now for the better answer to the "are they running" question. Go to DragRaceCentral.com ... that is where you want to go for the quickest reports of any drag racing going on in the US.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back