Indy Alcohol (1 Viewer)

Sean D, shondoo

Nitro Member
Am I crazy, or wasn't there always an alcohol session on Thursday? There's nothing on the schedule and there's 2 on Friday.

WTF???

Sean D

if you're crazy so am I. I did see that for Friday's session it's labeled (2). I hope that means it's just a printing error not showing Thursday's session.

Lee
Nitroclovers

I think the new schedule will be welcomed by the TAD/TAFC teams. I've heard many complain the race is to long.

It also means I won't have to drive like a maniac to catch the Thursday session.:D

I think the new schedule will be welcomed by the TAD/TAFC teams. I've heard many complain the race is to long.

It also means I won't have to drive like a maniac to catch the Thursday session.:D

I hear what you're saying, Tony. I just always looked forward to catching Alcohol on Thursdays. The crowd wasn't near as large, traffic wasn't near as bad, blah, blah, blah. But I'm sure you're right in saying there will be quite a few teams that welcome the new schedule. After all, there always seemed to be a fair amount of teams that didn't make it to town in time for the Thursday session anyway.

Sean D

When I saw the thread title I thought it would be about Union Jacks, or Bricker's LOL
Headed out tomorrow.......

Alan

Sean, I remembered it that way too so I looked back at some old event schedules. Sure enough, used to be 1 session Thursday, 2 on Friday, and 1 each Sat & Sun.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back