In-n-Out Not Renewing Melanie (2 Viewers)

Typical deal around here. IN-N-OUT sponsors Melanie and gives her an opportunity then moves on...and you guys get mad and decide not going to IN-N-OUT will really show 'em. Makes other companies thinking about sponsoring anyone take a second look if that's the way things are.

Me? I'll have another Double-Double Animal, please.

yup...and I'm gunna try to get by the In-N-Out company store and pick up some Melanie's t-shirts too

Typical deal around here. IN-N-OUT sponsors Melanie and gives her an opportunity then moves on...and you guys get mad and decide not going to IN-N-OUT will really show 'em. Makes other companies thinking about sponsoring anyone take a second look if that's the way things are.

Randy;
Thanks for typing that all out and saving me the trouble.

Listen, I didn't say I wouldn't eat there again... Just yesterday. I am sure I will go animal style before the weekend. I look forward to their sponsorship of a PS team and am thankful for their sponsorship over the years. I eat McDonald's even though they are no longer involved, etc. Just made my decision for yesterday. Hell, a man has to eat...

Good point....Maybe In n outs plan all along was just a One year deal!

Keep the faith brothers & sisters, Roger will make everything well by the WinterNationals.

I really hate to see Melanie on the sidelines. Sure hope she finds something. She is good for our sport.

Bummer that In-N-Out is leaving Funny Car again. I loved seeing Melanie drive for them and promote their chain. I happen to like their burgers too, and won't stop buying them...when I am anywhere near one! :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back