I'm New Here (1 Viewer)

FC Girl

Nitro Member
Well, sort of.......I've read many of the posts and have for quite some time, I've just never posted. So....now I am.

My name is Nancy Matter, I own and drive a TA/FC. We finished top 10 in 06 D-4 and are looking forward to 07.

I'm currently in contract negotiations for a sponsorship deal and I come from a background of where I've earned what I have. No freebies, inheritance, no hand me down tools, cars, trailers or toter's or wealthy families. Just pure hard work and heart and soul for drag racing.

Music Engineer by trade and if you want to see the car (for those who don't know it) http://www.myspace.com/nancymatterracing

Or if you're really bored and want to surf around, you can go to Google and type in my name.

We just received a feature article in the Austin Statesmen Newspaper Sports Page that will have many pictures, names and blurbs from some of the other flopper guys that we race with including my friend and Track Dad Lou Gasparrelli.

I'll post the link to that as soon as I get the date of publishing. My main hope is to get to an untapped audience to help build our sport in fan base support, and this paper goes out to around 1 million and is on line to even more than that. Between Callaway & I, I know that we have different bands coming to different events here in D-4. So could be very fun........

Well, Hi Everyone, sorry if I babbled.

:D

Babble all you want, Nancy. Oh..and welcome to the Mater..congrats on the top 10 in '06..and wishing the best in '07..:D

Nancy,
All the best to you and your team, You appear to have the right attitude to be succesfull in any venture you chose.
I will be watching for your name in National Dragster.

I originally put this in General Chat, but realized maybe it should be in NHRA area as well since we're an NHRA car.

I'm new here.................

Well, sort of.......I've read many of the posts and have for quite some time, I've just never posted. So....now I am.

My name is Nancy Matter, I own and drive a TA/FC. We finished top 10 in 06 D-4 and are looking forward to 07.

I'm currently in contract negotiations for a sponsorship deal and I come from a background of where I've earned what I have. No freebies, inheritance, no hand me down tools, cars, trailers or toter's or wealthy families. Just pure hard work and heart and soul for drag racing.

Music Engineer by trade (working on transitioning to F/T F/C Driver) and if you want to see the car (for those who don't know it) http://www.myspace.com/nancymatterracing

Or if you're really bored and want to surf around, you can go to Google and type in my name.

We just received a feature article in the Austin Statesmen Newspaper Sports Page that will have many pictures, names and blurbs from some of the other flopper guys that we race with including my friend and Track Dad Lou Gasparrelli.

I'll post the link to that as soon as I get the date of publishing. My main hope is to get to an untapped audience to help build our sport in fan base support, and this paper goes out to around 1 million and is on line to even more than that. Between Callaway & I, I know that we have different bands coming to different events here in D-4. So could be very fun........

Well, Hi Everyone, sorry if I babbled.

We have indeed grown with your entry Nancy and I hope to see you lined up with my man Kebin Kingsley soon in D4

thanks you guys, Doug, EAB :)

This seems to be a unique site indeed.

Thanks for the welcome.

As for Kebin, Can't wait. It'll be good fun!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back