I'm back! (1 Viewer)

Mike Halstead

Nitro Member
I have been a member since a few years before you have to pay a dollar to be a member. I have lurked since and finnaly gave that dollar up.
I know alot of people hear but I don't recognize even more so if you don't know me I have worked for Mercedes Benz for ten years as a master tech. I quit 5 years ago and am a foreman at a trucking co and currently looking to make a career change. I got my funny car license in 1991 in a CIFCA car. I was the youth director back then and a back up driver for the club as I also crewed and tuned. My first nitro ride was in John Blanchards FED AA/FD. It did not last long as I found out what I got my self into. Then Ed Lenarth asked me to drive for him. Same kind of deal so I moved over to help out Gaynor and wheel the Nitro Charger. That lasted a year and a half and i'm now starting on my second year with Mike McCain driving his Nitro Angel nitro funny car. I don't know why I have not payed to be hear but i'm back. Thanks and talk to ya soon.

Hi Mike, welcome to the mater. I was at Lois and Cams for Christmas and Lois wanted me to tell you hi for them if I seen you.

Hi Mike, welcome to the mater. I was at Lois and Cams for Christmas and Lois wanted me to tell you hi for them if I seen you.

Eugene, I was at the world finals the week after I had open heart surgery and seen ya but you were busy. I was hanging with steve Pleuger and Todd Lesanko that Saturday. I did not do alot of walking because I was not even supost to leave home so I watched AA/FC at 1000 foot with Rodger Garden an Co and sat with Mike Pleuger the rest of the time. See ya soon brother!

welcome mike ,glad to here your doing good,hope to see you in bakersfield
Miss ya Ed. Stop by the pits at the patch in March. I'm still driving McCains Nitro Angel. I don't get out of the pits much because there is alot I'm involved with and need to be in the pits at all times, But if you swing buy, we can have a water or soda or just catch up!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back