IHRA's TOP TEN! (1 Viewer)

One of the reasons I like the IHRA is that they don't seem to be afraid of making fun of themselves and the problems that they run into. I don't think the folks in CA would ever put anything like that together.

One of the reasons I like the IHRA is that they don't seem to be afraid of making fun of themselves and the problems that they run into. I don't think the folks in CA would ever put anything like that together.

Yep....I think you're right!

We're not always going to like everything...or every choice that is made....(or has to be made on the fly thanks to mother nature, etc)....as the season's come and go....but ya got to give IHRA an A for sense of humor!! :D

It's one of the reasons I proudly race and support them! They may still be "corporate"....but it doesn't seem like a bunch of "stuffy suits" to me. :p :D

That was funny right there.... I don't care who you are....

Lord... please forgive TJ for making fun of West Virgina... and bless those pygmys in New Guinea.

They left out #11 -"I always look forward to covering a race where the Internet is just a carrier pigeon away."

They left out #11 -"I always look forward to covering a race where the Internet is just a carrier pigeon away."

Internet.... what's that?

Oh yeah, that's what I keep trying to convince my wife that I need to pay for with the mobile card that won't ever connect because there is no cell coverage either...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back