I Hope This Is True ! (1 Viewer)

Larry

Nitro Member
Well it should be as it comes straight from the horses mouth or patoot depending on who your favorite driver is.
Capps was on xm satellite radio 143 power shift today and along with saying he is looking at a guest shot in a IROC race in the future he and Gary Seltzi recently shot footage for another Driving Force eppe at a former IHRA big race sponsors eating establishment. THATS RIGHT HOOTERS ! LOL
Does this mean Driving Force is going to drag everybody in pro Drag Racing into it before its over?
Just another reason to tune in Monday's on A & E.
Dang Seltzi ? I wonder if they know what a can of worms they are opening up?
Who's next GILBY , Skuza, Arrend. How about Kenny Bernstein!

lol...Gary was already on an episode once at Hooters. I wouldn't be surprised if they have more footage to share.

lol...Gary was already on an episode once at Hooters. I wouldn't be surprised if they have more footage to share.

What happened to family entertainment ! Is Hooters the new Denney's to the drag racing fraternity.
Come to think of it the one near my house has an awesome car show in the parking lot every month.
That and the long association with IHRA drag racing Say's volumes about their involvement in our sport.
The Eye Candy that we never see on here anymore ain't bad either.
When cornered [ asked ] I just say its just a celebration of womanhood and family values.

Larry, that's what I was teasing a couple of weeks ago during the tease for last monday's show... There's a couple of pictures at JFR's, in fan photos, by now they're about on page 22... (were at the bottom of page 20 about two weeks ago) Gary and Ron at a Hooters, with some of the girls, and posted on JFR's... wadda you think...

And some of the kids that work at the Hooters a couple of blocks from here went to school with my kids.... It's just another job.... like working at Jiffy Lube or Taco Bell

Laughs! I know Karl, I haven't been there myself but I have been plastered a hundred time with the smiley's the Hooter girls pasted at IHRA races for years. LOL
Wholesome looking girls to say the least.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back