I have renewed my sponsor for the 16th Season (1 Viewer)

rocketman

Nitro Member
I learned today that my title sponsor Capitol Auto Group has renewed our sponsorship for another season. All these years through thick and thin they have stood with me every step of the way. Some think I work there or related to someone but that has never been the case. I just do everything i can to keep them in the spotlight at the track and away from the track. I just want to publicly thank Capitol and everyone here including Shannon Timm for the support over the years!

Rich, I think you could make a career out of selling sponsorships! When racers are losing their's yours keep coming back! Just sayin..

Thanks so much. What I do is think out of the box and display my car at as many family friendly places as possible. Usually I'm the only race car or hot rod of any kind so people come over to look at the car because they have seen Top Fuel on TV. My car is not a top fueler far from it but it captures the imagination of the people who look at it. At a lot of these events old dad has been drug along so he spends more time looking at the car than he would otherwise. Meanwhile I let the kids sit in it and 99 percent of the time the parent reaches for the camera phone. On the racing side, we finished third in the DragParts.com Blown Alcohol Thunder Series so we had a pretty good year.

Great news
Good job on getting out there where the people are.
Do you take pics yourself at the events and post them to your sponsor as well?

Thanks guys! Doug, the answer to that is a BIG yes. I post them to my wall but for the sponsors I send the pics directly to them. Every event we do I take good photos and i try to catch people smiling and enjoying the experience. I never take photos of the car with nobody in the background unless it's for a particular purpose. And then I email them to the key people at the company I represent. Hearing back from them makes the time doing that display worth it. Besides big events, I also do several point of sale auto parts displays and when people buy NGK Spark Plugs, King Bearings or Royal Purple I give them a t-shirt.

Attachments

• state fair crowd.JPG
    state fair crowd.JPG
    520.1 KB · Views: 16
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back