We Renewed Our Sponsorship (2 Viewers)

rocketman

Nitro Member
We renewed our sponsorship with Capitol Auto Group for the eleventh straight season. It's great to know they are sticking with us through these lean times. Details are at our site Cap Racing Home Page I couldn't ask to have a better sponsor than them!

Thanks to all you Maters too for all the great support over the years as well!

Rich

Last edited:
Congratulations to you and to Capitol Auto Group as they, obviously, know a good marketing deal when they see one!
Cheers,
Ed Arcuri
Rocky Mountain Superchargers

Hey Rich - Congratulations!

I've admired your work with your marketing partners for some time now. Good example for smart racers.

FWIW: I'm now listening to KYKN 1430 on the Internet - They carry Laura Ingraham at 9:00 Eastern time, then, Rush at Noon. I previously used KKAR in Omaha but doing so required me to switch at noontime for Rush.

PS: I didn't know there were Conservatives in Oregon (Like there are no non-rich people in Connecticut!) <GGGG>

Thanks so much. Jim, I told the radio station owner that he picked up a listener from the other side of the country and he was impressed. Thanks to the net you can listen to your favorite radio station thousands of miles away clear as a bell. I really like KYKN's line up and probably listen more than I should. Now we need to sell some more cars, Royal Purple motor oil, King Bearings, NGK Spark Plugs, and some Adams Rib.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back