I hate your guts... Lets fight (1 Viewer)

Nick Name

Nitro Member
Seems that at least half the threads on this site degenerate into people cyber fighting with each other.

I thought I would make it easier by starting one thread where those that insist in fighting with, calling out others, etc, can come to and do it.

The rest of the threads, can then remain about drag racing. :D

Seems that at least half the threads on this site degenerate into people cyber fighting with each other.

I thought I would make it easier by starting one thread where those that insist in fighting with, calling out others, etc, can come to and do it.

That Ain't no Lie?

Shouldn't this be in the lounge? :D

I do applaud the attempt to regain some semblance of civilized banter on the board. Stay positive folks!

I like it....quiet people are tough to get a read on.....people that open their mouths are far easier to assess.

I was gonna pick on your sentence structure, but I thought better of it (mine can be atrocious)....so, glass-house-rock-throw-don't.....you know?

uh huh....

ps....always give options...

while you made your statement with the fight room, what about the folks that want a roomfull of warm fuzzies, huggers and yes-men?

where's my hug room dammit?

Come on guy's, do you realize how boring the world would be if we all liked the same thing, we would be all driving model T's with electronic fuel injection and antilock brakes only available in black, I am not saying you should like everyone's ideas, just appreciate the effort they put into their idea of the right way to do it, if you have a better one, build it and prove your point, catch me if you can has always been more fun for me, do it and you will always get my respect

I'm not a fighter I'm a lover lol :D;)

i like it....quiet people are tough to get a read on.....people that open their mouths are far easier to assess.

I was gonna pick on your sentence structure, but i thought better of it (mine can be atrocious)....so, glass-house-rock-throw-don't.....you know?

Uh huh....

Ps....always give options...

While you made your statement with the fight room, what about the folks that want a roomfull of warm fuzzies, huggers and yes-men?

Where's my hug room dammit?

hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back