How many races? (1 Viewer)

I make my hotel reservations for Brainerd a full year in advance.Get the same suite every year.The zoo might be fun,but nothing beats soaking in a nice hot tub after a day at the track.I'll be in Brainerd obviously,looks like my only race this year unless I hit powerball or something :rolleyes:

This year looks like
E-Town
Maple Grove
LODRS Lebanon Valley
LODRS E-Town

NHRA Nationals:
Houston
Ennis
I have the week of Indy off but I dont know yet

IHRA:
San Antonio

Divisionals:
Houston, Ennis, San Antonio, Pine Valley

ADRL:
Houston, Ennis

And a whole bunch of regular bracket races, big $$$ bracket races, and maybe even the million dollar race but I'm not sure yet.

Nobody wants to go to Edmonton? I'll buy the beer?

I'll be there for Edmonton - see you there! Beer-wise, I like Big Rock, but all we can get there is Bud so that'll do. :)

I'm also finalizing plans for Seattle - looks like that'll be full of Maters this year. Ought to be a good Mater meeting - this time I'll try to tear myself away and make it there...

Sadly used to go to them all, and year after year that number has dwinddled down. Only going to 4 this year: Both Pomona's, Seattle, and Sonoma.

Probably only Sonoma, hopefully Vegas 2. But ill be attending a lot of local pro mod and t/s races.

With the new points crap I can't bring myself to go to anything NHRA although I promised my daughter that I'd take her to see Hillary so I may have to go to one.

I'll be at Milan and Martin on the ihra side

and it looks like the Hot rod reunion in columbus

plus many of the Friday night street wars at Milan

Made it to Pomona
looks like I'm gonna be in GVille
Always go to Englishtown
probably won't subject myself to the torture of MapleGrove in steamy August

Powerade: Phoenix and Pomona 2

Nostalgia: Tucson and Fontana

Plus various other events as time permits.

Joliet for sure. My mom and stepfather are flying out from Tacoma, WA. If I can work my vacation schedule right again, I can make the Seattle race, or Woodburn, OR. I love going home. It is nice being at a very firmilar track.
I am going to do my best to get to Cordova this year too.

Well could be at a few, just waiting to see what the next couple of months bring.

But deffs are

Richmond and Pomona 2

Mike

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back