How About.... (1 Viewer)

Jack

Nitro Member
A little love for Jack Wyatt? Takes out Matt Hagen in round one and then gets the bye into round three, who saw that coming?? I love when this stuff happens!! Also, haven't seen Connie Kalitta at the races in many months. Is he doing Ok??

I think Connie has been at the races. He was at Norwalk. He's his age. While he may not be as visible as he once was, or turning wrenches and being on the front line so to speak, I am of the impression his fire still burns and the nitro is still in his veins.

I think Connie has been at the races. He was at Norwalk. He's his age. While he may not be as visible as he once was, or turning wrenches and being on the front line so to speak, I am of the impression his fire still burns and the nitro is still in his veins.
He could be staying the transporter and calling the shots. You don't have to be a hands-on person to do that. However, with Connie's reputation, if he tells you to turn a screw half turn and you turn it three quarter turn and he finds out about it, you will suffer the consequences.

He could be staying the transporter and calling the shots. You don't have to be a hands-on person to do that. However, with Connie's reputation, if he tells you to turn a screw half turn and you turn it three quarter turn and he finds out about it, you will suffer the consequences.
Pretty sure he has a specially made office,sleeper at the races,if you go to his pit their is a dhl trailer that has a elevator and prob living qtrs

Glad to hear he was at aNorwalk. He's always been shown on TV sitting in his golf cart watching his cars run over the years and I haven't seen this shown in quite a while. Glad to hear he's still doing it.

I'm pretty sure Connie skips the Denver race due to the thin air.
I know how that goes. My asthma is OK up to around 5000 feet. We go to Flagstaff, 7000 ft, & don't ask me to even walk slight uphill grades. arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

By the way, I see DHL & Kalitta aircraft at Sky Harbor, mostly DHL. We have a cargo plane area and man, those suckers are big!

Yes. Alan seems to mention it from the tower (NHRA App) when the boss is there (and does his Cranky Old Connie imitation). I always chuckle and am glad to know he gets to the track.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back