How 'bout them Devils! (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

The Devils, didn't they lose their sixth straight to the Rangers tonight? Eek!

yeah Chris....that's a family trait..Some pretty good Gene's There!

DU knocked out the North Dakota Fighting Sioux this afternoon from the WCHA Final Five championship! I fear those 2 teams may still meet again at the Pepsi Center in the National Tournament.

The state of Colorado has arguably the 3 best college hockey teams in the USA right - DU, CC & Air Force.... and they're all headed for a collision course in downtown Denver at the Frozen Four next month. And you think the Mile High Nationals shakes the ground ???????

The Devils, didn't they lose their sixth straight to the Rangers tonight? Eek!

Yeah Barry, and then they got creamed by Pittsburgh last night too! I was embarassed, no question about it. I hope the players felt the same way I did, and do something about it on Tuesday night. My premature celebration is going to be over pretty quickly if the Devils can't figure out a way to score more than one goal a game...

went to the devs game last night - nice 2-0 loss to the pens!
it was a damn good game, just not the result

Yeah I gotta tell ya Ed, if we don't start scoring goals, particularly on the PP, we're in big trouble come playoff time... I think I started celebrating too soon.:(

nice little win against the flyers, hopefully that will give the devils a shot o' confidence! -

these races are amazing. washington could go from out to 3 seed with another 2 points.
out west, three way tie for 8th!
this should be a great week for hockey fans!
i'll be at the devils and rangers game on sunday!

Anybody following the NCAA Tournament?? All 3 Colorado teams have been knocked out and thier seasons are OVER - yet the Frozen Four is in Denver in 2 weeks. I think U of M is the team to beat this year.

nice little win against the flyers, hopefully that will give the devils a shot o' confidence! -

these races are amazing. washington could go from out to 3 seed with another 2 points.
out west, three way tie for 8th!
this should be a great week for hockey fans!
i'll be at the devils and rangers game on sunday!

I'd sure like to win one in regulation for a change of pace, but a win's a win. I'll be flying to the east coast on Sunday during the Devs/Rangers game Sunday, but I'll be checking the score immediately upon arrival. The boys peppered Macdonald last night, some of them were quality chances too, but he stood on his head. Got the 'W' though, so I'm happy...

Gordon, Devils are playing some damm good hockey right now. Playoffs are going to be great. I hope you dont mind losing to the Ducks:eek:

Gordon, Devils are playing some damm good hockey right now. Playoffs are going to be great. I hope you dont mind losing to the Ducks:eek:

That non-goal had me a little frustrated, but they found a way to win again... I'd love to meet the Ducks in the playoffs again - for two reasons. First, it would mean we made it to the Final & second, I like the result the last time they met in the Final. ;)

Gordon, Ducks are a different team. Hopefully a little better but it sure would be nice if our teams were in the finals.:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back