How About That Joey Severance (1 Viewer)

mike

Nitro Member
Went 5.322 Yesterday, and in the second round today goes 5.329 at over 266mph! That deserves some attention. Awesome numbers for a BAD!! Go get them A/Fullers Joey!

:)

Went 5.322 Yesterday, and in the second round today goes 5.329 at over 266mph! That deserves some attention. Awesome numbers for a BAD!! Go get them A/Fullers Joey!

:)

love to see him take it, but I got a feeling that Dana Hopewell and Mr. Shields may have something to say before today is over!

DUANE AND DANA DID IT!!!!! 5.37 270!!!:)

chock one up for the a/FUELERS......But Joey did great this weekend!!!!!

Why in the h.e.l.l. are you yelling?

Probably to give me crap Kevin.

But if there is an A/Fuel driver I like to see do well it is Duane, a real nice guy. Also looked after me with a drink or two when I stopped by his pits in Indy. Hopefully this is the start of a great season for him.

But you can bet I'll be hoping to see the blowin' guys do well this year. And people do need to look at Joey's times because they are impressive!!

Probably to give me crap Kevin.

But if there is an A/Fuel driver I like to see do well it is Duane, a real nice guy. Also looked after me with a drink or two when I stopped by his pits in Indy. Hopefully this is the start of a great season for him.

But you can bet I'll be hoping to see the blowin' guys do well this year. And people do need to look at Joey's times because they are impressive!!

Michael.....I agree.....Joey is one of the good ones out there....never whines....just plays the game....congrats to ALL of the TAD racers this weekend....

KB:cool:

That first round Joey pass was a thing of brilliance!
He had those wheels way up for a good while. Great set-up and great courage to keep the throttle down with the wheels up!
Congrats to Duane, Tree, Dana and the entire camp!

I can't remember the last time a Blown Dragster ran back to back .32's, and a .33 in a row! Too bad he cut it just a bit to tight!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back