How about Bob Panella?! (1 Viewer)

RMS

Nitro Member
Going to the semi's and taking out GA! Way to go Bob...glad to see him racing when he gets the chances.

Going to the semi's and taking out GA! Way to go Bob...glad to see him racing when he gets the chances.

I'm just proud to have Bob's car as my avatar. What a classic inspiration for his car's theme. What a great weekend for the guys!!!

"Mr 4-Speed" is looking down with a smile on his face. Congrats (as well) to Buddy Martin and my man...Herb McCandless! I'll guarantee you those dudes are happy!

"The Boss" is back!!!

Whatever testing they did obviously has paid off.I was really hoping for a all Mopar final,and Panella's car winning would have been great.I hope they continue to run the rest of the season.

It looks at that OLD CAR isn't quite ready for pasture.
Did I hear them right when they said the car had over 400 runs on it?

Great for Bob !

Kudo's to that crew. Job well done! It is hard to go rounds in prostock
and win. Prostock is the toughest class in the world! They need to pat him on the back, good job!
Does anybody know what power he is running? I do know that he made power for Scott G for the Ford.

thanks

I talked to Jr. and Sr. for awhile on friday since it was raining. Joe Wheeler and all of them seemed very relaxed and having a good time vs the the truck days. Well all seemed relaxed except for Stryker, which i don't think he can be relaxed... talk about a man with a mission!

Anyway Bob builds his own motors for the mopars also. They will be in Sonoma, and Bob is getting the itch to race some more... so who knows.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back