Houston Area Maters (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
HUGE race at HRP today and tomorrow. Looks like a freaking national event out there right now. $25k to win Outlaw 10.5, True 10.5, Pro Mod, Texas Pro Stock, and over 100 cars in the index classes. Suppose to be about 50 outlaw 10.5's there for a 32 car field. Weathers awesome and should be set for 2 days of great racing. I was going to post earlier this week but forgot. If yall go, look us up. We have a 67 blue camaro with League Racing on the back of it parked past the bleachers on the fence running the 6.20 index.

Damn! I didn't hear about this until today at the Motocross park.....grrrrr. I really should stay more up to date on local events. :eek::rolleyes:

Damn! I didn't hear about this until today at the Motocross park.....grrrrr. I really should stay more up to date on local events. :eek::rolleyes:

You should have come Kelly. We all had a great time. Weather was nice and the racing was great as always. They had a 4.89 bump in Outlaw 10.5 for a 32 car field. Lots of 4.4's and 4.5's Sat night. Thats pretty damn tough if you ask me. Dad got R/U in the 6.20 index class. 22 cars. Just a little late, he had a .52 to other guys .33 and they both ran a 6.21.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back