Houston Area Maters-Dog Show this weekend (1 Viewer)

Joker

Nitro Member
This is to all dog lovers in the Houston area. This weekend there is a Dog Show at Reliant, Fri thru Sun. My best friend went to the last one and had a blast so I think my wife and I are going to head out there Sunday. For info go to Reliant Park World Series of Dog Shows

If you go, let me know and I will see you there.

May see if Sunday works. If this stupid weather messes with our outdoor plans to ride our dirtbikes, Dean and I might go.

I have a blast at Dogshows, the show here is free to the Public, but it's only 1,700 Dogs. I can only Imgine that Dogshow has to be HUGE in that Market!

I have a blast at Dogshows, the show here is free to the Public, but it's only 1,700 Dogs. I can only Imgine that Dogshow has to be HUGE in that Market!

I heard on the radio this morning, 12,000 dogs are entered. Now I know they show each breed once a day starting today thru Sunday so I dont know if that means there's only 4,000 dogs showed 3 times thru the weekend or if its 12,000 seperate dogs.

Have a great time and say hi to the black labs. We have 2:D

Oh and to all you dog lover out there I am sure you all have heard about that football player that is in big time trouble for dog fighting! I hope he losses his endorsement. That is just sick!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

Oh and to all you dog lover out there I am sure you all have heard about that football player that is in big time trouble for dog fighting! I hope he losses his endorsement. That is just sick!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I did and think he should be staked out to allow the dogs to chew on him a bit... or take a leak on his head... both?

Please see the thread I started about this, and sign the petition included in it. Please pass it on to all of your animal loving friends. We have to speak for those who have no voice. Any comments on this incident should be posted on that thread, please don't derail this one.

I love dog shows!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back