Hot Rod's surgery! (1 Viewer)

Wow, and Mama Fuller had a liver transplant recently too. It's a good thing an ACL was available for him.

I wasn't familiar with a human donor for an ACL.

I know they've had lots of success with pig ligaments.

Glad things went well.

I've been without an ACL in my left knee since '92. You can imagine the things I am no longer allowed to do...skiing, hockey, anything that demands quick turning motions. But I can still get in the race car and hammer down...and dump at the finish line!!! :D

Glad Rod got his fixed the right way!! Now he'll be able to chase down the cute gals at the track...instead of jumping fences for them....lol!

I've been without an ACL in my left knee since '92. You can imagine the things I am no longer allowed to do...skiing, hockey, anything that demands quick turning motions. But I can still get in the race car and hammer down...and dump at the finish line!!! :D

Glad Rod got his fixed the right way!! Now he'll be able to chase down the cute gals at the track...instead of jumping fences for them....lol!

eh the left foot is only the clutch foot anyway ;)

the right leg is the important one!! :D

Glad Rod got his fixed the right way!! Now he'll be able to chase down the cute gals at the track...instead of jumping fences for them....lol! Iwas thinking the same thing:D

I wish "Hot Rod" a speedy recovery!

Had my left ACL completely rebuilt back in '99, they used 3 pcs. of my hamstring, havent had a problem since, in fact, it is my "better" knee.

Be patient and vigilant, dang thing gonna hurt for a "few" days :) , after that, PT, PT, PT, and a little more PT!!

Good Luck Rod!!

Damn....the guy is lucky he still has a human knee and not some titanium replacement.

Bengals quarterback Carson Palmer has a donor ACL, big story on it last year when he came back after his injury. It came from a young lady in Texas who was killed in a car accident. CP has done a lot for the family, etc....and I think he is involved with a donor organization to some extent. I guess it is pretty common.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back