Hooters! (2 Viewers)

IMHO most of them are just "little girls" who think that they are hotter than sh!t. Nothing is worse than a chick who thinks that she is hot, even if she is. Nothing is cooler than a hot chick who doesn't think she is the sh!t and is down to earth and easy going. High maintenance ain't my thing! I am yet to come across a Hooters chick who fits that category.

Having some wings and beer at Hooters after the races is fun, but it's more fun drinking beer at the bottom of the bleachers at the Strip in Vegas with the gang!

Heh, I ate at the Hooters in St. Charles one time. Food wasn't that good, girls weren't that hot. :confused:

Whenever I am having a "I don't feel that intelligent" day, I head on over to Hooter's and by the time I leave I feel like freakin' Einstein!!!:D

Maybe they wanted him for his experience...

main.php

Classic pic Andy...

Maybe they wanted him for his experience...

main.php

Hahaha....

When I see that picture I immediately hear Joey from the TV show Friends voice in my head saying "How you doin'?"

Hot Rod's not interested, he's found his own reflection somewhere and is too busy pulling his version of "Blue Steel"!! :D :) ;)

Last edited:
I like the fried pickles!!!

Hey, we had fried dill pickle chips last year down in Florida at the Sandestin resort!! And they were great! That alone might be worth a trip to the Hooters in Sacramento....(besides all the obvious scenery...for those of you who enjoy that sort of thing!!:D:eek::D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back