Hooters! (1 Viewer)

Who goes to Hooters for the food?:p

I do, take my wife and Kids. A lot of the kids that work at The Hooters a block from here went to school with my kids.

And I like the bacon burgers, fried mushrooms, and Mike, the cook, is also a friend of the family.

d'kid

I do! I love the wings...Three Mile is for whimps!
:D
I'm with Kelly, its just a bonus to have a pretty girl pour my beer for me as I stomp people at NTN. Now if they would just open one here on Okinawa:D, I mean they're already in Singapore, China and South Korea.

S/F
D

I think it's funny to watch the girls...they are beautiful and mostly fake, but entertaining. I've known some great servers there (oh btw that's their MAIN job). but most of them aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I think it's helping me age with grace! LMAO!

I do, take my wife and Kids. A lot of the kids that work at The Hooters a block from here went to school with my kids.

And I like the bacon burgers, fried mushrooms, and Mike, the cook, is also a friend of the family.

d'kid

Karl you and I need to go to Hooters and discuss the Grassy knoll!:p

you know thats just a contest to see which Hooters manager has the hotest young girl friend..... for bragging rights...lol...

and the buffolo shrimp are great...by the way...lol

Maybe they wanted him for his experience...

main.php

Last edited:
I think it's funny to watch the girls...they are beautiful and mostly fake, but entertaining. I've known some great servers there (oh btw that's their MAIN job). but most of them aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. I think it's helping me age with grace! LMAO!

IMHO most of them are just "little girls" who think that they are hotter than sh!t. Nothing is worse than a chick who thinks that she is hot, even if she is. Nothing is cooler than a hot chick who doesn't think she is the sh!t and is down to earth and easy going. High maintenance ain't my thing! I am yet to come across a Hooters chick who fits that category.

Having some wings and beer at Hooters after the races is fun, but it's more fun drinking beer at the bottom of the bleachers at the Strip in Vegas with the gang!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back