Hillary Will's Corrected Bahrain design (1 Viewer)

Looks better - but I have a problem with the double-digit number on the side of the wing. That needs to be a single numeral; preferably less that 2. And it needs to be changed by Pomona 2009!

Ah, I feel much better since I'm the anal-retentive idiot that started that entire discussion about the flag. :p

Ah, I feel much better since I'm the anal-retentive idiot that started that entire discussion about the flag. :p

I don't think there's many of us here that would disagree with you about the respect our Nation's flag deserves! I'm glad you brought it up and that they fixed it! :)

I will take the hit on this one. There were several renderings sent back and forth between the artist and myself. I bet i have 15 messages with attachments going back and forth between here and the artist. I simply hadn't saved the last file i received so after viewing the final rendering i sent the most recent saved file to our advertising agency to send out. After seeing the renderings sent out i realized what i had done.

The one thing that i completely wasn't aware of was the flag direction on a moving vehicle. I had seen some flags displayed backwards on aircraft and it sounded familiar when someone brought up the point of the vehicle's motion / direction determining the placement of the flag in the other thread, but the rendering i sent for vinyl did have the flags displayed incorrectly on the right side of the car so thanks for bringing it up.

Billy

Hey Billy,
Glad you came on here. I brought up the Flag issue because it has always been a pet peeve of mine. Glad you got it straightened out. I was worried about coming off as an @$$ :) but I'm glad I ended up helping out.
Thanks

I will take the hit on this one. There were several renderings sent back and forth between the artist and myself. I bet i have 15 messages with attachments going back and forth between here and the artist. I simply hadn't saved the last file i received so after viewing the final rendering i sent the most recent saved file to our advertising agency to send out. After seeing the renderings sent out i realized what i had done.

The one thing that i completely wasn't aware of was the flag direction on a moving vehicle. I had seen some flags displayed backwards on aircraft and it sounded familiar when someone brought up the point of the vehicle's motion / direction determining the placement of the flag in the other thread, but the rendering i sent for vinyl did have the flags displayed incorrectly on the right side of the car so thanks for bringing it up.

Billy

I'm sure nothing was intentional here, I bet in the short period of time this deal was put together I'm sure everyone was in Mach 10 mode getting this all done!

Nothing was taken wrong from here. I appreciate everyone posting their opinions. Nobody in any of the threads said anything out of place or even tried to place blame without knowing the whole story. Just good points.

Yes, the time was extremely short to get everything together.

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back