Hillary Will....32 days????? (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
:D:D No nhra.com blog update in over a month? What the heck, girl? Whattya' been doin' - busy racing every weekend or something???? LOL
:p :p

I sent her an email letting her know that the natives are restless!!! I know they have been very busy the past couple of weeks!;)

she's usually one of the more active bloggers so I can forgive a little lapse :)

I really enjoy reading about the going on's with each blogger...
Wilber keeps us up to date 2-3 times a week if not more with very interesting and funny stories, and nice pic's...

HOWEVER- :D

This is FREE!! fan support and much more attention than a driver and sponsor could hope for... I use to get really turned off by Baca not updating his blog for weeks at a time, and I worked with David for 8 years...

14 day max. and then the boot, and move on to the next blogger... :eek: I know full well how busy this drivers are, but throw us a bone once a week... :) We always get the standard, I'm sorry it's taken so long, and I promise blah, blah, :rolleyes:

I'll keep reading Team CSK, and when someone else decides that we are important enough to be considered to read what they have to say, I'll look in on them as well...

This is NOT a Hillary bash, H and I have emailed eachother more than a few times, and she was a sweetheart in her TAD days, and up to this day, just more to do... But like I said, it's free PR and I could use a bone every once in a while... IMO

I really enjoy reading about the going on's with each blogger...
Wilber keeps us up to date 2-3 times a week if not more with very interesting and funny stories, and nice pic's...

HOWEVER- :D

This is FREE!! fan support and much more attention than a driver and sponsor could hope for... I use to get really turned off by Baca not updating his blog for weeks at a time, and I worked with David for 8 years...

14 day max. and then the boot, and move on to the next blogger... :eek: I know full well how busy this drivers are, but throw us a bone once a week... :) We always get the standard, I'm sorry it's taken so long, and I promise blah, blah, :rolleyes:

I'll keep reading Team CSK, and when someone else decides that we are important enough to be considered to read what they have to say, I'll look in on them as well...

This is NOT a Hillary bash, H and I have emailed eachother more than a few times, and she was a sweetheart in her TAD days, and up to this day, just more to do... But like I said, it's free PR and I could use a bone every once in a while... IMO

I love reading the blogs, I probably check a couple times a day looking for any update. Its fun to see the personal and professional sides of the bloggers.
Wilber is BY FAR the best blogger out there. We have exchanged a few emails as well and he is always quick to respond and genuine in his responses. Never met the guy, I hope soon!

I love reading the blogs, I probably check a couple times a day looking for any update. Its fun to see the personal and professional sides of the bloggers.
Wilber is BY FAR the best blogger out there. We have exchanged a few emails as well and he is always quick to respond and genuine in his responses. Never met the guy, I hope soon!

I agree, Wilber is the best and he updates the CSK blog more frequently than any of the other bloggers. I did get a chance to meet him in Topeka and he is the real deal, a true good guy.

Bob was nice enough to see fit that I was a chosen one :D when he did the different license plate's... :cool: Called it a pick-up!!
http://kellyholmes.net/MaterPics/RayGhio/lic_pl_002.jpg

Little more than a pick-up, and I have all my hub caps... :p
For those of you wondering what is taking so long... :rolleyes:
This does not show the length or girth of this bucket-o-bolts!!

http://kellyholmes.net/MaterPics/RayGhio/RG_ride.jpg

Thanks Wilber...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back