Hey A.J.! Put the Greek in Del's seat (1 Viewer)

sammi

Nitro Member
Wouldn't it be cool to see the Greek in a world class ride for a race or two. Look what Force did for Densham's career.

Wouldn't it be cool to see the Greek in a world class ride for a race or two. Look what Force did for Densham's career.

Well, If the rumors are true about AJ going to tune Morgan Lucas , you never know, Remember who sponsors the Greek (Lucas Oil) :)

That would be way cool to see him getting some assistance from AJ and his guys!!

Let's not forget these drivers need to attract sponsors, I realize the Legend of Chris Karamasenes as much as anyone. But how marketable is an 80 year old driver?

Well, If the rumors are true about AJ going to tune Morgan Lucas , you never know, Remember who sponsors the Greek (Lucas Oil) :)

That would be way cool to see him getting some assistance from AJ and his guys!!

That is THE BEST rumor I saw on this site so far.

The Greet can cut a light and drive at least as good as any current drivers, probably better.

AJR, puts a superior car on the track and Chris would put it into the same positions as Del or Larry. Not a question.

As far as promotional value: priceless

It would akin to having Arnold Palmer coming back to the PGA and knocking off all of the young studs.

But, it has to be for a full tour, as you simply need run after run to get the combo correct. Plus, you have to be in a position to access the playoffs

Let's not forget these drivers need to attract sponsors, I realize the Legend of Chris Karamasenes as much as anyone. But how marketable is an 80 year old driver? CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW CRAZY THE CROWD WOULD GO IF THE GREEK WON A RACE???

I would imagine that the Greek would be marketable in one way or another. I mean how many 80 somethins are doing what he is doing. He is a legend to everyone but potential to really be big in amongst those of an elder age.

Dos Equis

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis!

greek.jpg

I would imagine that the Greek would be marketable in one way or another. I mean how many 80 somethins are doing what he is doing. He is a legend to everyone but potential to really be big in amongst those of an elder age.

Thank you William:(

Elder Age??? He's about my dad's age... and yes, I watched The Greek race many times...

XX Now that's a great idea, think I'll have one for breakfast;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back