Hello, My name is Rick (1 Viewer)

Cooter, Crazy-Cooter

Nitro Member
Hello, to everyone at NitroMater.com. My name is Rick and those that know me know me best as "Cooter". A little about me without writing a book. I have been a race fan for years and not just drag racing. But in 1987 I was looking to get involved in racing was told to call some people that are racing and see if they had an entry level job. I called John Lingenfelter and talked to him on the phone for about 10 minutes. Because of that call I moved to Indiana a couple weeks later. I worked LPE (Lingenfelter Racing) as a machinist and parts person for 15 years. It was easy to move to Indiana since I grew up just miles south of Decatur.

My involvement now is limited to going to races as a spectator and taking lots of pictures. I consider myself a better than average photographer and enjoy going to the races every chance I get. I just returned from the NHRA Race in St. Louis and will go to Chicago next month. I try to make six NHRA races a year and more if the time and money allows it. Maybe I will run into some of you at the track, but if not it will still be fun to share with others that have the same interest, Drag Racing.

Thanks for reading, hope this introduction was not too long or dull.

Rick "Cooter" Neuenschwander

Welcome to the Mater, Cooter.

We have several photogs here..and always look forward to their pics. Now we'll look forward to yours as well.

Since I would love to share my photos with others what is the easy way to do this. I have a lot of photos that I share on a photo hosting site that I can give a link to or do I post images here. I am new forums, and if a link to an outside site is bad I do not want to do that. If here what size is the best and how do I do this?

Cooter-
Links work well... Trying to post them on here can be a real mother... :D If we want you to change formats or whatever, someone will let you know... :cool:

I'm not touching that last name with a ten foot pole Bro!! :D Most probably can't pronounce mine either... And it's not GEO!!

Welcome, and always love to see pics... Eye candy works the best... :p But automobiles work as well... LMAO Anything NITRO related is great... Gas burners right after the candy...

Seriously, welcome to da MATER...
Later Mater!!

Ok, here is a link to the folder that has the motorsports images.

Motor Sports Photo Gallery by Rick Neuenschwander at pbase.com

I am not sure if I made the link but the address is correct, if you can not click on the address I would cut and past the address into a new browser.

At the top of the pages are links, one is profile and that is self explanitory and one of the others is all galleries. If you would like to see what I shoot outside of motorsports use that link. The address that I listed above will take you directly to the motorsports images. Click on an image and you will either be taken to a folder or the image itself.

I have only been here a short time and I love this already.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back