Hello Everyone (1 Viewer)

Jess

Nitro Member
My name is Jessica but you can call Jess or double trouble. That's what my sister and I were named by the crew of Joe Amato and Bruce Larsen. We grew up at the race track. My parents met at Irwindale and so that was our life. Our home track was Pomona but we went to Arizona, Colorado & Sonoma. My Home track now is Sonoma. I now take my kids to the races....I love the races and if my dad was still alive he'd be at the the races right next to me. :D

welcome Jess or double trouble

more women are always welcomed on the mater, in fact encouraged!!! lol

good to have ya

My name is Jessica but you can call Jess or double trouble. That's what my sister and I were named by the crew of Joe Amato and Bruce Larsen. We grew up at the race track. My parents met at Irwindale and so that was our life. Our home track was Pomona but we went to Arizona, Colorado & Sonoma. My Home track now is Sonoma. I now take my kids to the races....I love the races and if my dad was still alive he'd be at the the races right next to me. :D

WELCOME JESS, YOUR FOLKS GAVE YOU AN EXCELLENT NAME, LOOKING FORWARD TO POSTING WITH YOU.

STALKER!!!!! :p

Yeah...the Timmah Racing Fan Club has it's President and CEO on the Mater now! About freakin' time Chica!

Great to have you on the Mater Jess...Welcome to our little site!;)

Timmah!

STALKER!!!!! :p

Yeah...the Timmah Racing Fan Club has it's President and CEO on the Mater now! About freakin' time Chica!

Great to have you on the Mater Jess...Welcome to our little site!;)

Timmah!

holy crap you have a fan?!?!?! :eek: let alone a fan club???!

:p

Timmah you know you love me Stalking you. It would be fun with out it! LOL Yes I am part of the Tim Charlet Fan Club. One day I will be his Team Manager! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back