Hello everyone (1 Viewer)

snowbunny

Nitro Member
My name is Mark Armstrong from the North Texas area, I enjoy viewing the
site and reading opinons from all of the maters, some i don't agree with, but
that is what makes this country great. I drag raced a Super Stock 428 CJ Mustang back in the 80's but got married, guess what happened to the car.
not to give away my age but i first started going to the drags when they still push started the dragsters at OK City, I am looking forward to posting on the mater with the rest of you good folks, Thanks and welcome back Force, I guess you got tired of those first round losses to your daughter

Mark,
Let me welcome you appropriately:
You are from North Texas so we'll type clearly, use small words and speak slowly.
You don't agree with others because your opinions suck.
We know what happened to your Ford, you couldn't afford parts.
You're older than dirt.
You love to kick Force when he's down.

Do I have it right? Well then, this is the place for you! Welcome aboard the USS Mater. A floating entertainment center for all of us that are just like you?

I sure hope you can take a joke? You're gonna love us!

Hey guys, Thanks for the special welcome, I work in the service department
at Bob Utter Ford in Sherman, TX, have been for 30 yrs. I have been called
every name in the book plus some not in there, have had every practical joke known to man pulled on me and dealt with some people i don't care to remember, so i don't think there is much you folks can do or say that is going to get to me, but keep on trying anyway, Thanks Again, Mark

Good Sports are the best!
Welcome buddy! Now start throwing that opinion around, would ya?

Oh, was that your grandson who walked on the moon?
(ok, that's going a bit far)

Welcome in Mark.

Watch that Bobby guy he ain't "right". I mean c'mon, he named his kid "Buzzz" for cryin' out loud!!!

(Here's hopin' Bobby sees the humor and feels the love!)

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back